If you work for District 401, you should have received an email from Director for Technology Tom Kinane that contains directions on how to gain secure access to the employee intranet.
If you didn't receive the email or if you need more information, please contact Mr. Kinane at this address. In the meantime, please see the list below if you need additional help from the District 401 office staff concerning employment-related matters.
Whom to Contact in the District Office
Have a question about pay, benefits, leave or anything else dealing with your employment? Consult the list below to find the right person for answers.
Please note that as of spring 2022, three positions (accountant, accounts payable specialist and payroll specialist) are currently new to staff members.
Due to the transition of all three staff members we are asking staff to use the links and emails listed directly below when you have questions or concerns. This way multiple business office staff members will be able to address the questions during our transition period.
- Payroll Questions — Please email email@example.com
- Accounts Payable — Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources — Please email HR@epcusd401.org
Accounts Payable | email@example.com | 583-5842
- School accounts and purchasing to come through school offices
Barb Boydston | firstname.lastname@example.org | 583-5838
- Attendance/absence reporting
- Employee relations
- Insurance benefits
- Leave requests
- Name changes
- Personnel issues
- Professional educator license
- Record maintenance
- Return-to-work notifications
- Workers' compensation
Payroll | email@example.com | 583-5843
- Employment verification
Accountant | See email addresses listed above | 583-5844
Nancy Lasselle | firstname.lastname@example.org | 583-5831
- Board of Education meetings
- Experience verification
- Graduate course approval requests
- Loan forgiveness
- Professional development clock hours
- Student teachers/observations