The District 401 Board of Education uses BoardDocs as its preferred method of sharing, managing and storing its online documents.
BoardDocs is a cloud-based service that provides efficient public access to meeting agendas and minutes. It also serves as a portal to the District's Policy Manual.
In addition, BoardDocs provides a secure login area for Board members and District staff.
How to Use BoardDocs
1. Members of the public may access the District's BoardDocs site by clicking the following link:
The BoardDocs link is also located on the left-hand side of this page ("District 401 BoardDocs Direct Link") and at the top of each page of the District home website:
2. After you click the link, the BoardDocs logo will appear for a second or two:
3. This will be followed automatically by a page that lists the District 401 Board members and displays a "Meetings" box containing the agenda for the next scheduled meeting:
4. To access the meeting agenda, click anywhere in the white area of the box (circled in red):
5. Clicking that link will take you to a page containing two icons, one titled "View the Agenda" and the other titled "Print the Agenda":
6. Click "View the Agenda" to see the detailed agenda for the meeting:
7. After you arrive at the detailed agenda page, use the arrows on the page (circled in red below, located directly above "Agenda Item Details") to navigate from one section of the agenda to another. You can also move through the agenda by clicking any of the individual sections ("Roll Call" in the example below, also circled in red, located in the left-hand column):
8. To see agendas and minutes from previous meetings, click "Meetings" in the upper right corner of the page (circled below in red):
9. Clicking that link will take you back to the initial agenda page for the featured meeting. On the left side of that page, click anywhere in the "year" bar located below the featured meeting. The year bar also has a plus sign on it:
10. After you click the bar, you'll see a listing of previous meetings held that year:
11. To see the agenda from a previous meeting, simply click the name of the meeting you want to learn more about (April 4, 2018, in the example below). If the minutes from that meeting have been completed and approved, you will also see a "View Minutes" icon:
12. Click "View Minutes" to see the public record of that meeting:
For More Information
Questions about BoardDocs? Please contact Board Recording Secretary Ms. Nancy Lasselle. She can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 708-583-5831.