EPHS Course Selection Parent Night
► EPHS counselors and administrators host an annual event for parents of current Elm 8th graders and current EPHS freshmen, sophomores and juniors.
► The purpose of the event is to help parents better understand the following:
- How course recommendations are created
- How the course selection process works
- What courses are offered for each grade
- How parents/students can view and communicate about course recommendation information
- How to best prepare their student(s) for next year
► More information about the EPHS course selection process for 2022-23 is available here:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.