SUMMER 2022 UPDATE
Breakfast and lunch are FREE at Elmwood Park High School from June 6 to July 22, 2022, for anyone 18 or younger. Please note:
- Hours: 9-11 a.m., Mondays-Fridays
- Location: EPHS @ Door 1
The District looks to Aramark to build a food service program that fosters parental, student, staff and community involvement. Aramark's food service director for District 401 is Lindsay Webb, who can be reached at 708-583-5463.
During summer break, the May menus from the previous school year will remain posted until shortly before the start of the new school year in August.
Menus are also available at Aramark's SchoolDish website.
As D401's food service provider, Aramark has been entrusted to create high quality and nutritious meals, meet all applicable health department compliance standards, and provide expert leadership to build and sustain a viable food service program.
This means operating an efficient, effective and financially responsible program. To do so, Aramark uses data-driven best practices to manage the program to a break-even point.
Other responsibilities entrusted to Aramark include:
- Staying current with the appropriate food standard operating procedures
- Taking advantage of new technologies for enhanced service and savings
- Meeting important state and federal food service requirements and standards
- Addressing employee morale, retention and training
- Increasing student, staff and administration satisfaction
Besides providing daily meals to students at our five schools, Aramark also provides catering services to the District.
District 401's Policy on Food Services
For More Information
Additional questions? Please contact Aramark's food service director at 708-583-5463.
To learn more about food services in District 401, please visit the pages listed in the section below.