Breakfast and lunch are FREE to all students regardless of eligibility through June 30, 2022!
District 401 schools offer MySchoolBucks as a convenient method to pay for student meals.
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account by using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check your balances and set up low balance alerts for free.
Advantages of Using MySchoolBucks
MySchoolBucks is convenient, efficient, customizable, flexible and secure:
- You can access MySchoolBucks 24/7 on the web or with the MySchoolBucks mobile app for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- You can make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- You can set low balance alerts, view account activity, and set recurring/automatic payments.
- You can make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
How to Enroll in MySchoolBucks
Enrollment is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
For More Information
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly in any of these ways:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 1-855-832-5226
- By website at MySchoolBucks.com (click on Help/FAQs)