School Fees Payment System
All fee payments for 2022-23 will be done through MySchoolBucks.
What Is MySchoolBucks?
MySchoolBucks is the system we have used for several years to make lunch payments.
With the closing of the District Webstore and the opening of the MySchoolBucks School Store, you will now be able to pay all school, lunch and BASEC invoices at the same time.
You can get to MySchoolBucks from your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Visit our online MySchoolBucks School Store! Create your free account today to easily pay for your student's fees online or on-the-go with the mobile app.
With MySchoolBucks you’ll be able to quickly browse school items, be notified when fees are due, and make payments from anywhere!
Get Started Today
- Go to myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app.
- Create your free account and add your students using their school name/student ID.
- Add school items or invoices to your cart.
- Check out using your credit / debit card or electronic check.
Advantages of Using MySchoolBucks
MySchoolBucks is convenient, efficient, customizable, flexible and secure:
- You can access MySchoolBucks 24/7 on the web or with the MySchoolBucks mobile app for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- You can make payments for all your children, even if they attend different schools within the District. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- You can set low balance alerts, view account activity, and set recurring/automatic payments.
- You can make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
For More Information
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly in any of these ways:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 1-855-832-5226
- By website at myschoolbucks.com (click on Help/FAQs)