- Students May Enter the Building — 8:20 a.m.
- Breakfast — 8:20 to 8:35 a.m.
- Teachers Will Bring Students into the Classrooms — 8:35 a.m.
- Learning Begins — 8:40 a.m.
- Learning Ends — 3:00 p.m.
No Early Arrivals Unless Scheduled
Students are not permitted or supervised on our playground prior to 8:20 a.m. each school day.
In the interest of safety, please do not send children to Elmwood Elementary School prior to that time.
If a student has a meeting scheduled with a teacher or a before-school club prior to 8:20 a.m., they may ring the bell and must enter through the school office.
Prompt Pick-Ups After School
All children must be picked up at 3 p.m., unless there is an early release day (see school-year calendar). If your child is not picked up, they will be sent to the office.
If your child is chronically not picked up from school on time, then a meeting will be arranged with the parent and administration.
Elmwood Main Office Hours
- Main Office Opens — 8:00 a.m.
- Main Office Closes — 4:00 p.m.
- To contact Elmwood outside of main office hours, leave a voicemail at 708-452-3558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Elmwood main office is closed for several weeks during summer break.