Dual Credit Enrollment Program

Elmwood Park High School is pleased to offer junior and senior students the opportunity to enroll in Triton College classes while still in high school.

This option allows students to earn high school credits toward graduation as well as college credits, which will appear on an official Triton College transcript. These college credits are often transferable to other institutions of higher learning.

EPHS students who successfully enroll in a Triton College course will not be required to attend a Mod 4 class while they are earning dual credit.