Elmwood Park High School understands that not every student is the same.
Because of this, we offer an array of support programs and resources to meet the needs of our diverse student body.
These programs and resources include the following:
- English Learners (EL)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance
- Section 504 Plans
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Social Work
- Special Education Services
- Speech-Language Pathology
We invite you to visit the pages listed above for additional information about these sources of support, or click the links located in the left-hand column of this page.
EPHS Student Services Team
- Ms. Paige Kozyra, Counselor (A-G)
- Ms. Alison Till, Counselor (H-Perez)
- Ms. Mayra Leyva, Counselor (Perf-Z)
- Ms. Nina Limbeck, Social Worker
- Ms. Lara Mangialardi, Social Worker
- Ms. Theresa Nitti, Nurse*
- Ms. Megan Bremer, Speech-Language Pathologist
If You Have Questions …
Questions about services for English learners should be addressed to District 401's Director for Curriculum & Instruction (to be posted).
Inquiries concerning McKinney-Vento assistance, Section 504 accommodations, social-emotional learning and special education services should be addressed to District 401's Assistant Superintendent for Student Services, Dr. Kari Smith.
Matters that fall within the scope of counseling, school social work or speech-language pathology should be directed to our school's counselors, social workers or speech-language pathologist, respectively.