Welcome to Elmwood Park High School athletics! The EPHS school colors are black and gold, and our mascot is the tiger.
Our program is overseen by Athletic Director Mr. Douglas Noyes. He can be reached at the following numbers:
- Phone: 708-583-5468
- Fax: 708-452-0732
The athletic director's secretary is Ms. Elizabeth Gonzalez, who can be reached at the same numbers listed above.
Our Social Media
Our Awards & Honors
Our most recent all-conference athletes are highlighted here: Fall 2021 All-Conference Honorees.
The EPHS program is based on the belief that athletics play an important role in the education of young people.
Athletics develop character, sportsmanship and leadership among student athletes. The enthusiasm from athletic teams carries over to the student body, fostering school spirit. EPHS encourages students to be involved in the school community.
To learn more about the benefits and responsibilities of being an EPHS Tiger athlete, please visit the following resources:
- EPHS Athletic Code of Conduct
- EPHS Athletics Participation Orientation Slideshow
- EPHS Athletics Participation Video
By giving their best against athletes from other schools, our students learn the importance of preparation, persistence, self-discipline, dedication, attention to detail, teamwork, selflessness and hard work.
EPHS boys teams participate in:
Our girls teams participate in:
Co-ed opportunities are available in:
Students may also assist our athletic trainer.
We are located at 8201 W. Fullerton Ave., Elmwood Park, IL 60707. For your convenience:
Our Conference and Our State Organization
EPHS is a founding member of the Metro Suburban Conference. The other MSC schools are:
- Aurora Central Catholic High School | Aurora
- Aurora Christian High School | Aurora
- Bishop McNamara Catholic School | Kankakee
- Chicago Christian High School | Palos Heights
- IC Catholic Prep | Elmhurst
- Ridgewood High School | Norridge
- Riverside Brookfield High School | Riverside
- Rosary High School | Aurora
- St. Edward High School | Elgin
- St. Francis High School College Preparatory | Wheaton
- Timothy Christian High School | Elmhurst
- Westmont High School | Westmont
- Wheaton Academy | West Chicago
Our school is also a long-time member of the Illinois High School Association.
For More Information
We invite you to learn more about our teams and our athletics program by visiting the sections listed below. To see the contents of any of the sections, simply click the plus sign or any other part of the section you're interested in.
- Athletic Code of Conduct
- Athletics Participation Orientation Slideshow
- Athletics Participation Video
- Athletics Website & Calendar
- Pre-Participation Exam Form
- Summer Athletic Camps
- Tiger Athletic Resources & Awards Page
- Tiger Booster Club
- Tiger Booster Club Membership Form
- Tiger Booster Club Spirit Wear Order Form
- Touch Wall Hall of Fame
- Web Resource: Illinois High School Association
- Web Resource: Metro Suburban Conference
- Web Resource: National Collegiate Athletic Association