SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE: The 2022 application deadline for the annual Jody Littlehale Binder Scholarship is Monday, May 16. For more information about the scholarship and the application requirements, please use this link.
Welcome to Elmwood Park High School athletics!
- Phone | 708-583-5468
- Fax | 708-452-0732
The EPHS school colors are black and gold, and our mascot is the tiger.
Requirements & Expectations
In the following video, Mr. Noyes explains what's required and expected of students who intend to participate in EPHS athletics during the 2021-22 school year.
Students may also assist our athletic trainer, serve as team managers and assist with video.
Awards & Honors
Our most recent all-conference athletes are highlighted here:
The EPHS program is based on the belief that athletics play an important role in the education of young people.
Athletics develop character, sportsmanship and leadership among student athletes. The enthusiasm from athletic teams carries over to the student body, fostering school spirit. EPHS encourages students to be involved in the school community.
To learn more about the benefits and responsibilities of being an EPHS Tiger athlete, please visit the following resources:
- EPHS Athletic Code of Conduct
- EPHS Athletics Participation Orientation Slideshow
- EPHS Athletics Participation Video
By giving their best against athletes from other schools, our students learn the importance of preparation, persistence, self-discipline, dedication, attention to detail, teamwork, selflessness and hard work.
We are located at 8201 W. Fullerton Ave., Elmwood Park, IL 60707. For your convenience:
Conference & State
EPHS is a founding member of the Metro Suburban Conference. The other MSC schools are:
- Aurora Central Catholic High School | Aurora
- Aurora Christian High School | Aurora
- Bishop McNamara Catholic School | Kankakee
- Chicago Christian High School | Palos Heights
- IC Catholic Prep | Elmhurst
- Ridgewood High School | Norridge
- Riverside Brookfield High School | Riverside
- Rosary High School | Aurora
- St. Edward High School | Elgin
- St. Francis High School College Preparatory | Wheaton
- Timothy Christian High School | Elmhurst
- Westmont High School | Westmont
- Wheaton Academy | West Chicago
Our school is also a long-time member of the Illinois High School Association.
For More Information
We invite you to learn more about our teams and our athletics program by visiting the sections listed below. To see the contents of any of the sections, simply click the plus sign or any other part of the section you're interested in.
- Athletic Code of Conduct
- Athletics Participation Orientation Slideshow
- Athletics Participation Video
- Athletics Website & Calendar
- Pre-Participation Exam Form
- Summer Athletic Camps
- Tiger Athletic Resources & Awards Page
- Tiger Booster Club
- Tiger Booster Club Membership Form
- Tiger Booster Club Spirit Wear Order Form
- Touch Wall Hall of Fame
- Web Resource: Illinois High School Association
- Web Resource: Metro Suburban Conference
- Web Resource: National Collegiate Athletic Association