Comcast Affordable Internet Access
Under this package, Comcast provides high-speed internet to your home for $9.95 per month (plus tax).
To qualify for Comcast Internet Essentials, a household must:
- Be eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI or others.
- Live in an area where Comcast internet service is available but have not subscribed to it within the last 90 days.
- Not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than one year old; families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
If you qualify, the package comes with in-home Wi-Fi and no installation fee.
To Learn More
For additional information about Comcast's Internet Essentials package, we invite you to download any of the PDFs listed below or on the left side of this page:
- Comcast Internet Essentials PDF | English
- Comcast Internet Essentials PDF | Polish
- Comcast Internet Essentials PDF | Spanish
You may contact Comcast directly by visiting InternetEssentials.com or by calling 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376).