Emergency Broadband Benefit
The federal Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a temporary program that provides discounts of up to $50 a month for internet service at home.
Participants in the EBB program can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 for a device bought through a participating provider.
How to Qualify
A household can qualify if at least one member meets one of the following conditions:
- Participates in a federal assistance programs like SNAP or Medicaid
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school meal program
- Received a federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Lost a job or experienced a substantial loss of income during the pandemic
How to Apply
Applications to the EBB program are available in English and Spanish at these links:
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program Application Form | English
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program Application Form | Spanish
For additional details, use these links for quick access to flyers in English and Spanish:
More Information in English
More Information in Spanish