Away Message for Summer 2020
Thank you for contacting John Mills Elementary School. The school office and building are closed for the summer as of Friday, June 5.
Enrolling Your Student for 2020-21
If you are registering a new student who did not attend John Mills Elementary or Elmwood Elementary in 2019-20, please click on the link below for instructions:
If you are registering a student who did attend John Mills Elementary or Elmwood Elementary in 2019-20, please click on the link below for instructions:
If You Have Questions
Information to most of your questions can be found on the epcusd401.org website. If you have further questions, please email us at:
Beginning the week of June 21, 2020, your inquiry will be answered within five business days.
If Your Student Is Transferring Out of District 401
- Name of student and grade level the student just completed
- Name of parent/guardian making the transfer
- Daytime phone number of parent/guardian making the transfer
- New home address of student
- Name of new school and city and state the school is located (address and phone number for new school if you have the information)
Upon receipt of your email, beginning the week of June 21, 2020, you will be contacted within five business days of when you should expect to receive the records of the student. Records will be emailed directly to you, the parent/guardian.